Friday, June 5, 2009

Hey Everyone

I haven't posted on this blog for a while. A few things that have been going on or are going on are. I went to a scrapbooking convention on 5-16. It was a lot of fun. 2 of my friends & I are gonna start getting together once a month to s'book. I have so much scrapping to catch up on. I've been entering more contests on blogs & won 3 things so far. I won these cute bows for Tara.

Anthony & I celebrated our 3 year anni on 5-30. We had our 1st date night in 22 months. It was so nice.

T got a toddler bed. She won't be in it for a while. She had fun jumping on it.


My little supermodel.


JoJo is finally having her surgery on her teeth on Tuesday. She has to be @ the vet office between 7:30-8. I'm really worried about her. My Mom is also having surgery on 6-12. So 2 people I love are having surgeries next week. We finally got in a playgroup in the Mom group that we're in. We also booked our Summer vacay for my b-day to Bar Harbor, Maine & sometime that week to North Conway.


No comments: